The sky is the limit for you to create those beautiful designs running in the world of your imaginations; here to your rescue come the EverSewn sewing machines, to add the touch of glory to your creation.
It is about time you take charge of your dreams and design something beautiful out of it. With EverSewn machines we aim to encourage the crafters, sewists, and artists of this young generation to keep the creative industry alive.
Give life to your imagination with the best eversewn sewing machine listed by us in the review article below that will surely catch your attention in a jiffy.
EverSewn Sparrow 30:
This eversewn sparrow 30 has computerized-control, which is one of the newest machines in the eversewn series. This sewing machine offers everything that creative sewing artist needs; great performance ratio at an affordable price.
According to sparrow 30 reviews offers 310 stitch patterns in total, which includes 32 utility, 2 full alphabets and 84 decoratives. The width of these decorative stitches can be set up to 7mm.
It also has a memory function that allows you to save the individual stitch combinations. It also includes seven standard feet presser and comes with an extension table too.
- It has a push button to automatically cut the thread.
- Provides precision in drop-in bobbin stitch.
- Comes with adjustable foot pressure presser.
- Has automatic stop/lock button.
EverSewn Sparrow 25:
This eversewn sparrow 25 is a computerized sewing machine that gives you option of about 197 stitch varieties and a series of alphabets. Eversewn sparrow has a maximum sewing speed is about 850spm.
You can manually adjust the upper thread tension and has a manual thread cutter. Has an LCD display and Drop-in Hook System.
Its additional features include –LED sewing light, start/stop button, has a threader, needle stop up-down button, sliding speed controller, 2-step foot lift presser, electric foot controller, 8 (1-step) buttonholes include eyelets and 14 varieties of utility stitches.
- Has a free arm length of 163 mm.
- Has twin-needle capability.
- Gives you an option for stretch stitches, 58 decorative stitches, 2 darning stitches, 18 quilting stitches, and 97 letters alphabet.
- Eversewn sewing machine has 10 packs of Class 15 bobbins.
EverSewn Sparrow 20:
The eversewn sparrow 20 is a computerized sewing machine model for all the ambitious sewers out there. Its stitching package includes 80 different varieties of stitches with a generous maximum stitch width of about 7mm and 15 different needle positions.
You can have total control over the practical start/stop function even without using the foot pedal. You can adjust the needle position with the help of up/down function at the end of a row of stitching. Some of its features are –computerized hook drop-in system with a rotator arm length of about 163mm.
- Offers a variety of 49 decorative stitches and 10 quilting stitches.
- Maximum stitch width is 7mm and maximum stitch length Bobbin winder is 4.5mm.
- Has an LCD display and LED sewing light.
- It also provides 7 feet presser dust cover.
EverSewn Sparrow 15:
The eversewn sparrow 15 is not a computerized model but comes with mechanical control. The stitch package has 32 different stitch features and their maximum width is of 5mm.
To select stitches and adjust the thread tension there are two knobs on the front of the machine and a wheel-like structure is available on the top. You can sew efficiently with the help of the manual needle threader and the thread cutter too, is available to your assistance.
With the standard eversewn sparrow 15 come the four presser feet soles. Do not worry about setting up the machine as it comes with a manual to guide you through the set-up process.
- Comes with a dial to help you adjust the stitch measurements.
- Has a one-step button-hole sewer.
- Provided with a LED sewing light
- Also has an automatic bobbin winder.
The eversewn hero is modern sewing as well as an embroidery machine. This is built to give you easy and robust sewing along with embroidering experience.
It comes with a package of 400+ utility stitches, decorative stitches and also alphabet patterns. Additionally, there are 40 built-in embroidery designs, these designs size up to 110 x 170 mm.
It also has an automatic needle threader and a monitor to control the upper needle and bobbin thread level. Along with this comes 8 different feet pressers and provides a workspace of about 6.5 inches to help you create beautiful designs with ease.
- Your eversewn hero is equipped with slides on an embroidery module.
- It also contains warning features to indicate if the bobbin thread is running low.
- It has exclusive 400 pre-programmed embroidery designs
- Easy to use LCD display at your finger-tips.
This Eversewn Charlotte is computerized sewing machine with features that include professional quilting and free motion embroidery.
It has a stitch package of 70 different types of stitches having a maximum width of about 7mm. It also has a LED stitch panel on which you can view the variety of stitches to choose from.
The sewing space provided is 6.5 inches wide that is fed with dog drop for both embroidery and quilting. Also has an automatic needle threader, clear cover plate with a drop-in bobbin and 7 standard presser feet.
- Provides high performance at a reasonable price point.
- Speed controller at your fingertips
- Has an adjustable sewing speed slider, stitch-width, and start/stop buttons too.
- It is a perfect sewing machine for beginners.
We hope this EverSewn sewing machine reviews have helped you make your purchase easier. This best sewing machine can be used by beginners as well as professionals because of the various ranges of facilities provided. With these EverSewn sewing machines, you can take a step closer towards achieving your dream to create!