In a market full of powerful players, Linksys has established its place, and the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream Dual-Band WiFi Router is proof enough.
This Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream Dual-Band WiFi Router offers a superior performance that is not common to routers of its price range.
On Amazon, it is currently going for $91.79 which is quite average or a router with a performance like this. We’ll learn more about the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream Dual-Band WiFi Router in this Linksys EA7300 review.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 257 x 56 x 184 mm (10.12 x 2.2 x 7.24 in) w/o antennas
- Weight: 636 g (22.43 oz)
- Wi-Fi Technology: AC1750 MU-MIMO Dual-band Gigabit, 300+1404 Mbps
- Network Standards: 802.11b/802.11a/WiFi 4/WiFi 5/802.11g
- Wi-Fi Speed: AC1750 (N300 + AC1404)
- Wi-Fi Bands: 2.4 and 5 GHz (simultaneous dual band)
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 1x Gigabit WAN port
- 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- Other Ports: One(1) USB 3.0 port
- Power Antennas: 3x external, non-detachable antennas
- Processor: Dual-core CPU
- LEDs: Internet, Ethernet (1-4), Linksys Logo, WPS
- Wireless Encryption: Up to 128-bit encryption
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% Noncondensing
- Security Features: 64/128-bit WEP/WPA2-Personal/WPA2-Enterprise
- Power Supply: Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz; Output: 12V, 2A
Setting up a new machine can be a daunting task especially if you’re dealing with a machine that requires many steps or takes a long time to get started. This is why the Linksys EA7300 has a very simple setup process. All you have to do is plug in your modem then log in to your router through a web browser and configure your modem and you are good to go.
Your router should be able to offer you more than one connection option and each should work effortlessly. This is both wired and wireless internet connection. The EA7300 Linksys has four gigabit Ethernet ports that enable you to have a strong wired connection. It also has a USB port that makes it possible to connect an external hard drive.
Some people live in large houses or work in big offices. This means that they need a router that has a bandwidth good enough to provide good signal quality in every corner of their premises. While most routers find this difficult to achieve, the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream AC1750 Dual-Band smart wireless router does this without breaking a sweat.
It is common to find that when several users are connected to the same network, the connection may keep dropping and the signal may keep getting weaker. This is why the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream™ AC1750 was equipped with the MU-MIMO technology which creates separate Wi-Fi networks, therefore, easing data traffic and creating a flawless network flow.
Most machines do not provide users with the option of remote control. This means that whenever they want to change anything concerning the machine, they have to physically go where the machine is and change whatever they want. However, this Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream offers users remote access where they download a network access control app on their smartphones and control their network form there.
The internet has a lot to offer, both negative and positive. It is important to make sure that younger users are not exposed to any content that they are not ready for. The router has parental control settings that allow you to block any content that you do not want them to access.
Linksys EA7300 vs EA7500
These two machines are from the same manufacturer hence may have several similarities. Here’s a comparison;
- The EA7300 does not have USB 2.0 port.
- EA7500 has beamforming technology.
- They use MU-MIMO technology.
- Have parental controls.
- They have three external antennas.
Linksys EA7300 vs Netgear R6400
These two may be from different manufacturers but they have a lot in common. Here is a detailed comparison;
- An equal number of LAN ports.
- The same frequency band.
- Linksys has a higher Wi-Fi speed.
What is Good about the Linksys EA7300 DD-WRT?
- Uses MU-MIMO technology.
- Can handle several connections at once.
- It has parental controls.
- It is affordable.
What is Bad about it?
- It takes a lot of space.
What is my Opinion about the Linksys Router EA7300?
According to the many Linksys AC1750 EA7300 reviews I have seen so far, this Linksys EA7300 AC1750 router is a great machine.
The Linksys AC1750 EA7300 has an impressive performance. It provides strong Wi-Fi connectivity and ensures the user always has access to fast internet speeds. Apart from that, this EA7300 DD-WRT is also very affordable.
Therefore, from my Max Stream EA7300 review, I agree with the other Linksys EA7300 reviews that the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream AC1750 is worth buying.